Thursday, October 24, 2013

And you're gonna hear me....

ROOOOAAARRRRR... Officially the most over played song as of late, but an extremely easy song to edit a video to... I created my first music video for BSN today!! Only problem I ran into was.. it was for Cross Country. Yes, cross country, meaning all of my footage was simply people running. If someone can tell me a creative way to edit a bunch of people running, let me know. But nevermind that, it still represented a major step in my work there at BSN and I was excited simply to work on it. Nate, a fellow editor, thought it was a great job and I myself am pretty happy that I was able to make a pretty decent video given the quality footage I had to use. I also continued my undefeated record going 4-0 overall against another of my co-workers beating him 21-12 :). Its funny to know I'm the big guy at the office when it comes to playing ping pong! I hope at some point I will be creating a video from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment