Monday, October 21, 2013

Learning every day

One of the great things I am finding at this internship is I can see myself noticeably evolving in my use of the Adobe Suite. To start, I now use Media Encoder much more even outside of BSN as I find it very useful for batches. I also have learned an awesome function of Photoshop which is droplets. It is very helpful to be able to simply drag a photo to a shortcut on your desktop and it just changes it into whatever you had set the droplet up for.  I am also much more efficient overall when working with Premiere or After Effects, and this is all due to the very tedious tasks that I have done on a daily basis. For example, the rendering Old Dominion Basketball player cards that require me to open a PSD, change the information on it, and then render it out as a jpeg. Another would be going through a premiere file and editing it to conform to a different size (16x9, 4x3, etc). I continue working every day and I seem to be pleasantly surprising my boss Scotty as he was amazed on Thursday that I had finished the work he had given me so quickly... That is what comes from having a lot of practice I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment