Thursday, November 7, 2013

Can YOU see the difference?

Today I got down and dirty with real intern work... Cataloging, organizing, and wiping 40 hard drives to send to other companies! It honestly was pretty fun thanks to the knowledge I gained from my digital media teachers. I got to act like a big shot labeling everything since I know what a Firewire is and can tell the difference between varying types of firewires!
I also got to work on by far my favorite project so far since being there, and that is the "What is the Difference" pictures for the Utah Basketball team. In these pictures I had free reign to create (or destroy) different parts of the picture so that the viewer had to find all 4 in each. This was my favorite simply because it was my first chance to do something with no rules or templates at all, just me and Photoshop. I will post a couple at the bottom of this post so that you too will be able to find the differences!! On a final note, as promised from my Google+ page earlier this week, I am unveiling another piece of my MCHS SportsBlock Fall broadcasting package! Check it out at google.com/+Jasonschmitt! Oh and by the way, one more picture, gotta love the sky that greets me on the way home from work.


No comments:

Post a Comment