Monday, November 4, 2013

Aarrghhhh!

Today I had the day that pretty much every person I know that works wants...  I got in, and due to everyone's emails malfunctioning, there was no work!!  I on the other hand, have a ton of work right now, so I decided to continue working on my Autoshop Academy animation (Follow me at plus.google.com/+jasonschmitt for updates on all my projects!)  I even got another game of ping pong in with Andrew, unfortunately his valiant effort failed him and a late comeback allowed me to win 23-21, still undefeated at the office!!  I have now noticed that I am officially the weekly Tampa Bay Buccaneers guy as well.  I receive all the jumbotron work for their weekly games and have it down pat by now.  SOOO, my day basically consisted of Ping Pong, Tampa Bay Bucs, and NCAA stuff, pretty simple!  Also, I have been thinking of a present I have in mind to give my office on departing...  The ping pong paddles there are pretty rough, duct taped up and everything. I think I will get a nice set of paddles for them upon leaving to thank them for letting me intern there!  If anyone knows of a cheap place to go to buy some great paddles let me know!  This week's gonna be a good one, with the SkillsUSA meeting at MiddleCreek on Wednesday, then returning to the office Thursday. Updates like always will be posted right on this blog so check back for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment