Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Roar baby ROAR

Yes I know, this is now the second post I have titled after the Katy Perry song, I just can't seem to get away from it! At school, Mr. Petty talks about how it will be played all the time at our upcoming NC State Conference for SkillsUSA, and the NCAA seems to absolutely love it for their music videos, which by the way, I made another today! This time however, it was for volleyball, a bit easier to make exciting than cross country... I knocked that out of the park, and tomorrow I am coming in to do my weekly Tampa Bay Bucs stuff! If anyone noticed that I did not post this past Monday, no I did not forget, I was actually in Charlotte with the Digital Media teachers and our Middle Creek Sports Block seniors! We went behind the scenes at the Charlotte Bobcats arena, went courtside during the dance team's practice--erm I mean the shoot around for the players... It was awesome! I got to talk to a lady who was in the marketing department and learned a lot of interesting things!! I have also always loved basketball, so it was a plus! Not to mention the fact that I learned a ton about how to direct the Sports Block for the basketball games as I was watching the big screen for how the professionals did it! NOTE to all of the upcoming students in the Digital Media department... DO NOT under ANY circumstances sing "Shabooya" on the bus at 11 pm... Petty will kill you... And leave you in Charlotte...
For the full album check out my Google+ page at www.google.com/+jasonschmitt

No comments:

Post a Comment